Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

SBS Valentine Swap Hop


There’s nothing like an SBS swap or the blog hop that accompanies them, hopefully on this Valentine’s one you’ve arrived here from the lovely Katya’s blog.  If not, head on over to the SBS blog and start from the beginning to see all the gorgeous goodies that were swapped.

My awesome Valentine partner was Jackie M, who I had the pleasure of swapping with last year too.  Now first, check out the fabby card Jackie made me using the beautiful Betty Valentine Swap image that Betty drew up for us to use on the swap.


And this super special wine box (that was the twist theme for the swap) Jackie decorated using I Love Chocolate Rio from Simply B Stamps of course..


Now just look at all the amazing crafty goodness that Jackie crammed in the box and with the box in the parcel she sent me.


I know I am going to have lots of fun playing with this new stash, so I’m sending a big crafty


 for being a terrific swap buddy.

Now hop on over to Jackie’s blog to see what I sent to her.

Hop List
Betty (also featuring Carmen)
Emily Shroom (that’s me)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is my favorite hop so far with all of these great wine boxes and Valentines gifts fit for Christmas!! LOVE our group ~ so many fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, Super goodies... Fab job Jackie
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really cool stuff in there and I am with you, I love that box! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have fun using all of the goodies. Thank you for being a terrific swap partner x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of awesome goodies here and so much to play with...have lots of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: