Followers

Friday 24 January 2014

Shot through the heart


I've got anotherValentine card featuring an Emo Valentine collection image from Simply B Stamps, this one is Cherub Christian.


It’s monochromatic like the other two Valentine’s I made, again with the teensiest bit of red for some pop and some gold in the delish Fran-tage.  Digi Galore has a monochrome challenge running and as I also have a digi on mine I am entering my card there.

My card follows the current sketch at Friday Sketch Challenge.  With all the shaped elements on this sketch it worked perfectly for a monochromatic theme as the shapes add a lot of interest and the heart element was the perfect mount for Cherub Christian.

With all my hearts and the very Valentine theme going I am also entering my card in the current Simply Create Too challenge.

Don’t forget our challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges too, you can use any image but we sure love to see the SBS ones, it’s anything New Year’s related.

Ingredients:
Copics
C00, R24, R29, R46, T2, T4, T6, T8, T10, 100, 0
Dies & SVGs etc
Spellbinder’s Imperial Gold – Gold Elements
Spellbinder’s Nestabilities –Hearts
Papers
American Crafts Cardstock – White
Kaisercraft Cardstock – Black

Ribbons & Trims etc
Darice Washi Tape – Black with White Script

Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Gorjuss I adore that image, thanks for joining us at Digi Galore this time around.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emily: Wonderful work--cute cupid. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Remember, you can enter 3 of your pretty creations in this challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it. Great take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love that pop of red! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too :)

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab card - I love the little bit of red that makes it POP! thanks for sharing this at Friday Sketch Challenge! Rachael x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: