Followers

Thursday 26 December 2013

A Rippa of a Christmas



Another pair of belated Christmas cards, these ones feature another Teen Scene Jolly Christmas image from Simply B Stamps, Rip it Open Rio.


 
For these two cards I’ve followed a sketch from Stamps & Fun = Creativity, again I did the flip thing to get two same but different cards.  I did switch out the circle element for an ornament shaped one to better suit my Christmas theme.  As the papers have quite busy patterns I haven’t added any extra bling, other than to the top of the ornaments.

Being Christmas cards I’m also entering these over at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra, where it’s anything goes.

Ingredients:
Copics
Coloured last year so I no longer remember
Embellishments
BoBunny Brads – Silver and Gold
Gems from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink –Tea Dye
Papers
American Crafts Cardstock – White
Kaisercraft Mint Twist – Candy Stripe, Peppermint, Twine & Twist and Twirl
Webster’s Pages A Botanical Christmas – Singing Joyfully
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely cards for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us your lovely cards SFC.
    Happy New Year
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: