Followers

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Dragon in Training


It’s challenge time at Simply Challenged Challenges and I have the honour of being a guest DT member.  The theme is fall colours (spice, turquoise and cream) and I am featuring the cute Chris and Appetite from the Teen Scene Dragon Pets collection at Simply B Stamps on my card.


This card will go to my nephew for his birthday, a little late but not sure at age 3 he will really notice.

As little Appetite has wings I’m entering this card in Brown Sugar’s current challenge #66.  My card layout is based on the sketch at Jo’s Scrap Shack, I’ve just used assorted birthday themed buttons instead of circles.  And with all those buttons I’m linking my card over at the current challenge at Totally Paper Crafts.

So won’t you grab your favourite SBS image and your fall colours and come play with us?  Needed some extra inspiration?  Check out the work by the awesome DT:
Simply Challenged Challenges
Corinne
Celina
Irene
Kaylou 
Trish
Sharon

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53, (cheeks E11)
Eyes E30, E35, E37
Lips R02
Hair E29, E33, E35, E37, E49
Outfit E30, E33, E35, E37, E40, E42, E44, E47, Y23, Y26, Y28
Appetite BG000, BG02, BG05, BG07, BG09
Chicken Leg E33, E35, E37, E40, E42
Dies
Spellbinders Exquisite Circles
Embellishments 
Jesse James Dress It Up Buttons – Birthday 
Inks & Paints etc 
Smooch Spritz – Gingersnap 
Papers
Ribbons & Trims
The Paper Studio – Baking (from SBS Ribbon Swap stash)
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch and love your coloring! Thank you for joining Jo's Scrap Shack for our FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and stunning card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I LOVE this!! Awesome image!! Absolutely fantastic! Your coloring is awesome! and I love the design!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily he is adorable what fun, sweet card thanks for joining us this challenge at SCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love that image - coloured beautifully. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: