Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Creepmas in Spooktober



Yep, you read that right, it’s Creepmas in Spooktober.  That’s because for Day 6 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply B Stamps the theme is to Collide Two Holidays, namely Christmas and Halloween to make it Creepmas.  I’m featuring Christian Skellington from a Teen Scene Christmas collection on my creepy box.

 
The box itself is a Silhouette cut by Jamie Cripps that was super easy to put together.  It comes with the cut for the designer paper for the front, I cut two so I could have the same paper on the back.

I made the embellie tree from shrink plastic, it is the tree from Rio Trimming the Tree from the Emo Christmas collection, I just cut Rio out as I was cutting out the tree.  By placing Christian just so I could cover the missing branches of the tree.

The sentiment is computer generated and cut from a Tattered Banners die.  To distress the edges I used some Moss Vintaj, I think it is suitably slime-like for a Creepmas gift box.

Being Creepmas and a bit spooky I am entering my box in the current challenge at Craftitude.  And although a bit creepy this is definitely Christmas and a box perfect for some candy, not to mention having the candy cane charm so I am also linking it up at Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E11, E21, E50, E51, (cheeks R02)
Mouth R02
Eyes E35, 0
Hair T3, T5, T7, 100
Outfit N4, N6, N8, 100
Ghost N0, N2, N4
Die Cut
Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Banners
Embellishments
Metal Charms – Candy Cane & Spider Web
 Inks
Vintaj Patina Moss
Papers
Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor – Timeless Cobwebs
Ribbons & Trims etc
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I don't know that I like Christmas combined with Halloween. But that said, you did a great job with your creation. I really like that green paper. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Emily. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is FABULOUS Emily... and I LOVE Halloween combined with a touch of Christmas!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Thank you for joining in at SBS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Love it. Thanks for joining in with the 13 Days of Halloween at SBS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great candy box, really good idea, thanks so much for joining us at craftitude and hope to see you again, good luck
    caroline, craftitude dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: