Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Off You Go Then



A colleague left today, someone I’d worked with for some years now, who I sat next to and who, as someone older and more experienced, I turned to for advice and guidance.  He took a redundancy package so I had some warning he was going and therefore had time to make him a card as a fitting send off and here it is featuring Pipper from Simply B Stamps.


With a look like that she worked perfectly for a card with attitude, which was exactly the right card for my colleague’s sense of humour.  Here’s what the card looks like opened out.



And this one shows the “lever” action, which I made following a tutorial by Laura Lipe at Splitcoast Stampers.


Now I’m not sure if the final part of the sentiment is too “endearing” for the Smart A#$ challenge as part of the Simply B Stamps birthday challenges but I’m entering this over there just the same.  After all, Piper is Corinne’s all time favourite SBS image and she did tell me I couldn’t enter with my “too sweet” sentiment and everyone knows stirring Corinne is half the fun of the Fan Page!

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks E11)
Lips R46, R59, R89
Eyes B00, B02, B05, 0
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27
Dress B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Stockings BV20, C00
Boots & Jewellery BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities 5x7 Matting Basics
Spellbinders Nestabilities A2 Curved Matting Basics
Papers
Bazzill black cardstock
Hot Off the Press Steampunk
Stamps
Simply B Stamps Pipper
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by :-)

6 comments:

  1. OMG Emily, this is FANTASTIC... and I LOVE hearing you "TRY" to be a Smart A%#... you Stepped outside your box and I am so proud of you!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! I really LIKE this card - would love to have given it to a few friends who moved away without MY permission ! Ha Ha !
    I also LOVE your coloring techniques...thanks for sharing. New Graphic 45 on the way to you soon and loads of Cuttlebug folders !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Emily! I love your coloring and I love the sentiments! way to go on the card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you did an amazing job on this. Thanks for joining our SBS Birthday Celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant and beautiful :-) thanks for joining us at SBS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: