Followers

Monday 22 April 2013

Simply Sweet

This is a fairly simple birthday card I made for a colleague, no embellishments and fuss as this one is for a guy.  I followed a sketch from The Sweet Stop for their SSS207-Sketch with a Spin challenge.  The spin was to make a birthday card.
I decided to leave the front with just the cupcake and stamped my sentiment on the inside instead.
Ingredients:
Paper
American Crafts black cardstock
DCWV Bewitched matstack
Purple cardstock from stash
Stamps
CTMH Art Philosophy
Challenges
The Sweet Stop SSS207-Sketch with a Spin

Thanks for stopping by :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Emily. Love the gold embossed cupcake. The finishes inside looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: