Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

Simply Betty Valentine Blog Hop


Over at the Simply Betty Fan Page they have heaps of fun things to get involved in, not the least being swaps.  And with swaps come hops, you should have come here from X, if not, hop on over to Simply Betty to start from the beginning to check out all the great swap items and fabulous cards.

For Valentine’s Day Betty gave us swappers the gorgeous I Love Chocolate Rio image to play with.

Check out the awesome card my swap buddy, Jackie, made with Rio.


And here are all the crafty goodies that Jackie sent to me.


Sending a big

I love all of it!

Now hop on over to the beautiful blog of Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, beautiful goodies... Oh I know you will put all this to good use Emily!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Lots of fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning looking display with such elegant embellishments. Have fun with all that luxury. :)
    Lisa
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: