Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Flower friends

I made this card front a while back, it’s one of the few I’ve entered into challenges.  It was for a three elements challenge requiring one die cut, one stamped image and one embossing.


I used the Cuttlebug Sweet Chelsea border embossing folder and cut the black piece using the Ornamental Iron cart.  The leaves are from the Art Nouveau cart. 

I used a CTMH stamp for the daisies, which I coloured with Copics.  The sentiment is also from CTMH.

I haven’t mounted this on to a card yet.  I’ve taken to doing a lot of just card fronts as I do them for the MB Raq’s challenge but not always with someone in mind.  I like to keep my options open as to what I will do with the creations and am building a bit of stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: